Sunday 7:00 am, 9:00 am, 11:00 am
Mon - Fri 8:00 am & 4:00 pm
Sat 8:00 am
Saturday 2:00 - 3:30 pm
or by appointment
Friday 8:00 am - noon
Welcome to St. Elizabeth Seton Catholic Church.
Sun City is know as "A City of Volunteers" and the spirit of ministry and volunteerism is alive and well in our parish community. Whether you are visiting us for the first time or you are a long-time parishoner we welcome you to join us in worshiping God, growing in faith, and serving our community.
Gather us together...as we serve one another.
sescc: Come join us for a Day of Reflection this Saturday, 3/16/19, 8:30am - 5pm in the Hall. Pre-register at [email protected] or call/text 602-503-5379.
03/13/19 3:22 pm
sescc: Join us for our Lenten Parish Mission in the Church: Mon, 3/11, Tues 3/12 & Wed 3/13. Morning sessions @ 8:45am, Afternoon sessions @ 4:45pm.
03/08/19 6:55 pm
sescc: Ash Wednesday, March 6, 2019, Masses will be held @ 8am, noon, 4pm & 7pm. Ashes will be disbributed during all these Masses.
02/28/19 10:47 pm
- Fr. Kilian McCaffrey, Pastor
- Father Sylvester Modebei, Parochial Vicar
- Deacon Larry Grey, Deacon
- Deacon Mike Napolitano, Deacon
- Deacon Marty Pogioli, Deacon
- Deacon Paul Csuy, Deacon (retired)
- Deacon George Koch, Deacon (retired)
- Kevin Rodriguez, Parish Manager
- Karen Seidell, Administrative Assistant/Bulletin
- Carol Robinson, Receptionist
- Mike Wieser, Liturgy/Music Director & Funeral Coordinator
- Mary Fogelson, Faith/Adult Formation Director
- Linda Watkins, Elementary Religious Education
- Martin Carrillo, Maintenance
- Edna Morales, Maintenance/Housekeeping
- Margarita Gonzales, Maintenance/Housekeeping