7AM Sunday Mass
Reopening of our Church
- We are excited to announce public Masses have resumed at St. Elizabeth Seton.
- Please be patient with us and your fellow parishioners, as we work through some changes to create a safer environment.
- Even with all precautionary measures taking place, it is important for individuals and families to take personal responsibility to protect themselves by adhering to social distancing guidelines, and by following CDC guidelines for hand washing and hand sanitizer use, as well as recommendations regarding the prudent use of masks or cloth face coverings while in public.
- If you are compromised in any way or care for someone who is compromised you are encouraged to continue to stay home.
- Social distancing rules are to be observed by all attending Masses, namely:
- Stay at least 6 feet (2 meters or about 2 arms’ length) from other people who are not immediate family members. We have taped off every other pew/row to facilitate this (please do not sit in a pew if it is taped off), and we ask that you sit at the ends of the open pews.
- You should bring and wear a face mask while in Church.
- Practice frequent hand sanitizing and washing, especially before and after Mass.
- The Church and Parish Hall will admit a maximum of 25% of total capacity – thus we will allow a maximum of 160 in the Church and 85 in the Hall
- Weekend Masses
- At this time we are planning to hold the
- 4 PM Vigil Mass on Saturday evening
- And the 7 AM, 9 AM, 11 AM Masses on Sunday morning in the Church
- These Masses will also be live-streamed in the Parish Hall, technology permitting.
- At this time we are planning to hold the
- The Church and Parish Hall will admit a maximum of 25% of total capacity – thus we will allow 160 in the Church and 85 in the Hall
- Thank you for your financial assistance in helping us continue our mission, as so many of you have continued your donations through
- Online giving
- Mailing in your contributions
- Or dropping them off as you come in for private prayer
- We will not have the normal weekend collection. However, there are collection sites at the entrances – please deposit your donations as you come in for Mass.
- During Communion, a minister will bring the Eucharist to you in your pew, to minimize movement and contact.
- After Mass, we ask that you do not congregate in the Church or outside in the courtyard or parking lot. Also, we recognize you may want to stay and pray, but this delays our ability to clean and sanitize the church – delaying our ability to reopen for private prayer.
We invite you to learn more by reading, "Rising with Christ: The Plan for Restoring Parish Life," and reading the Diocese of Phoenix's one-sheet informational flyer with guidelines for Catholics returning to Mass.
Saturday 1:00 - 3:00
Social Distancing must be observed
Mon - Sat 8:00 AM
Weekend Mass Schedule
Saturday vigil 4:00 PM
Sunday 7:00, 9:00 & 11:00 AM
Faith Recommendations during COVID19
Weekend - please at least do the following:
- Watch a live stream mass or TV Mass with your family. We will live stream, the Diocese is on TV, as is EWTN, and many other options.
- Make an Act of Spiritual Communion. Click here for the prayer.
Daily suggestions - pick one or more of the following options:
- Watch a live stream or televised daily Mass.
- Pray the Rosary
- Read the Bible. Any part you like or read the daily readings and meditate on them.
- Look a couple of options down at Catholic Devotions.
- Grow in your faith with FORMED - information on FORMED is a couple of options down as well.
- Pray for us, and rest assured that we are praying for you...and God ultimately has this under control.
Welcome to St. Elizabeth Seton Catholic Church.
Sun City is know as "A City of Volunteers" and the spirit of ministry and volunteerism is alive and well in our parish community. Whether you are visiting us for the first time or you are a long-time parishoner we welcome you to join us in worshiping God, growing in faith, and serving our community.
Gather us together...as we serve one another.
We are having Mass at 4PM today and 8AM tomorrow to celebrate the Assumption. There is no obligation to attend but...
08/14/20 7:04 pm
Confessions will now be held Saturdays from 1PM until 3PM, this will give the priest additional time to prepare for...
07/30/20 8:00 pm
Join us at https://www.facebook.com/SESCCAZ/ Thurs evening at 6PM for the January 2021 Holy Land Pilgrimage Webinar!...
07/15/20 8:38 pm
- Fr. Kilian McCaffrey, Pastor
- Deacon Larry Grey, Deacon
- Deacon Marty Pogioli, Deacon
- Deacon Craig Reaktenwalt, Deacon
- Deacon Sal Lema, Deacon
- Mike Wieser, Liturgy/Music Director & Funeral Coordinator
- Deacon Jeffrey Arner, Faith/Adult Formation Director
- Linda Watkins, Elementary Religious Education
- Kevin Rodriguez, Parish Manager
- Allison Gonser, Receptionist
- Martin Carrillo, Maintenance
- Jeff Adams, Maintenance
- Edna Morales, Maintenance/Housekeeping
- Margarita Gonzales, Maintenance/Housekeeping
- Deacon Mike Napolitano, Deacon (retired)
- Deacon Paul Csuy, Deacon (retired)
- Deacon George Koch, Deacon (retired)