St. Elizabeth Seton Parish is accepting applications for a full-time (40 hour) Maintenance Supervisor. This position is a Monday – Friday shift.
Essential Job Functions: Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assure the Parish buildings and grounds are maintained in a manner that provides a healthy, safe, and attractive environment, especially cleaning church, restrooms, and high traffic areas.
- Supervise the Custodian/Maintenance Worker to ensure cleaning and minor repairs are completed in an appropriate manner.
- Perform repairs and upkeep of the church, rectory, and offices as needed.
- Prepare meeting areas for special events and activities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Work in and contribute to a welcoming, Christ-like environment.
- Able to perform strenuous tasks and lift up to 75 pounds.
- Work experience in the following categories: janitorial, carpentry, painting, plumbing, landscape, minor electrical, and other desirable maintenance talents.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – demonstrate a cooperative attitude and effective working relationship with all departments, church groups, employees, volunteers, and parishioners.
Please know a portion of the job responsibilities take place during our weekly services - a reverence for the mass is required. In addition, though the position does not involve direct ministry, we are looking for someone with a developed prayer life or a willingness to develop your prayer life over the time you are employed here.
Please send resumes to:
St. Elizabeth Seton
Attn: Kevin Rodriguez
9728 W. Palmeras Dr.
Sun City, AZ 85373