Sunday 7:00 am, 9:00 am, 11:00 am
Fri, Dec 7 4:00 & 6:00 pm
Sat, Dec 8 8:00 & 10:00 am
Mon - Fri 8:00 am & 4:00 pm
Sat 8:00 am
Saturday 2:00 - 3:30 pm
or by appointment
Friday 8:00 am - noon
Ice Cream Social 2018
Welcome to St. Elizabeth Seton Catholic Church.
Sun City is know as "A City of Volunteers" and the spirit of ministry and volunteerism is alive and well in our parish community. Whether you are visiting us for the first time or you are a long-time parishoner we welcome you to join us in worshiping God, growing in faith, and serving our community.
Gather us together...as we serve one another.
sescc: St. Elizabeth Seton presents a Christmas Concert, Sunday, December 9th @ 3pm in the Church, followed by a reception in the Hall. Free admission.
12/07/18 6:52 pm
sescc: There will be an exhibition of 1st Class Relics of Ss Padro Pio, Maximilian Kolbe & John Paul II, beginning @ 5:40pm this Wed, Dec 5, in the Church.
12/03/18 11:11 pm
sescc: The Immaculate Conception Holy Day of Obligation Masses: Fri, Dec 7, 4pm & 6pm and Sat, Dec 8, 8am & 10am. This does not fulfill your Sunday obligation.
12/03/18 10:49 pm
- Fr. Kilian McCaffrey, Pastor
- Father Sylvester Modebei, Parochial Vicar
- Deacon Larry Grey, Deacon
- Deacon Mike Napolitano, Deacon
- Deacon Marty Pogioli, Deacon
- Deacon Paul Csuy, Deacon (retired)
- Deacon George Koch, Deacon (retired)
- Kevin Rodriguez, Parish Manager
- Karen Seidell, Administrative Assistant/Bulletin
- Carol Robinson, Receptionist
- Mike Wieser, Liturgy/Music Director & Funeral Coordinator
- Mary Fogelson, Faith/Adult Formation Director
- Linda Watkins, Elementary Religious Education
- Martin Carrillo, Maintenance
- Edna Morales, Maintenance/Housekeeping
- Margarita Gonzales, Maintenance/Housekeeping