Sunday 7:00 am, 9:00 am, 11:00 am
Mon - Sat 8:00 am
Saturday 2:00 - 3:30 pm
or by appointment
Friday 8:00 am - noon
Ice Cream Social 2018
Welcome to St. Elizabeth Seton Catholic Church.
Sun City is know as "A City of Volunteers" and the spirit of ministry and volunteerism is alive and well in our parish community. Whether you are visiting us for the first time or you are a long-time parishoner we welcome you to join us in worshiping God, growing in faith, and serving our community.
Gather us together...as we serve one another.
sescc: Please contact Brenda Ayala @ 928-451-0718 or email@example.com to RSVP or if you have questions.
01/08/19 4:57 pm
sescc: Our 1st Diocesan Capital Campaign Reception is at 6pm on Thursday, January 10th, in the Parish Hall.
01/08/19 4:56 pm
sescc: Please join us tomorrow for 1st Saturday Devotion to Our Lady of Fatima after 8am Mass followed by a short program in the Guadalupe Room.
01/04/19 4:51 pm
- Fr. Kilian McCaffrey, Pastor
- Father Sylvester Modebei, Parochial Vicar
- Deacon Larry Grey, Deacon
- Deacon Mike Napolitano, Deacon
- Deacon Marty Pogioli, Deacon
- Deacon Paul Csuy, Deacon (retired)
- Deacon George Koch, Deacon (retired)
- Kevin Rodriguez, Parish Manager
- Karen Seidell, Administrative Assistant/Bulletin
- Carol Robinson, Receptionist
- Mike Wieser, Liturgy/Music Director & Funeral Coordinator
- Mary Fogelson, Faith/Adult Formation Director
- Linda Watkins, Elementary Religious Education
- Martin Carrillo, Maintenance
- Edna Morales, Maintenance/Housekeeping
- Margarita Gonzales, Maintenance/Housekeeping