Sunday 7:00 am, 9:00 am, 11:00 am
Mon - Fri 8:00 am & 4:00 pm
Sat 8:00 am
Saturday 2:00 - 3:30 pm
or by appointment
Friday 8:00 am - noon
Welcome to St. Elizabeth Seton Catholic Church.
Sun City is know as "A City of Volunteers" and the spirit of ministry and volunteerism is alive and well in our parish community. Whether you are visiting us for the first time or you are a long-time parishoner we welcome you to join us in worshiping God, growing in faith, and serving our community.
Gather us together...as we serve one another.
03/09/18 6:53 pm
02/16/18 4:07 pm
sescc: Stations of the Cross Friday's during Lent @ 3:30pm, Mass @ 4pm followed by a Soup Supper in the Hall.
02/15/18 6:47 pm
- Fr. Kilian McCaffrey, Pastor
- Father Sylvester Modebei, Parochial Vicar
- Deacon Larry Grey, Deacon
- Deacon Mike Napolitano, Deacon
- Deacon Steven Justus, Deacon
- Deacon Paul Csuy, Deacon (retired)
- Kevin Rodriguez, Parish Manager
- Karen Seidell, Administrative Assistant/Bulletin
- Carol Robinson, Receptionist
- Mike Wieser, Liturgy/Music Director & Funeral Coordinator
- Mary Fogelson, Faith/Adult Formation Director
- Linda Watkins, Elementary Religious Education
- Martin Carrillo, Maintenance
- Edna Morales, Maintenance/Housekeeping
- Margarita Gonzales, Maintenance/Housekeeping